I love that you've done the whole year! I wish we had done that with the twins! I saw something one time on a news program about a family who had taken a photo of their daughter everyday of her life. Even when she was away from home, they sent a disposable camera and someone else took the photo. Seems like she was getting ready to go to college, and they had put all the photos together. It was awesome! You should keep that up with Rachel on every 3rd day of the month! Barb
She is so cute. I can't believe she is going to be one soon! They grow up so fast!
ReplyDeleteI love that you've done the whole year! I wish we had done that with the twins!
ReplyDeleteI saw something one time on a news program about a family who had taken a photo of their daughter everyday of her life. Even when she was away from home, they sent a disposable camera and someone else took the photo. Seems like she was getting ready to go to college, and they had put all the photos together. It was awesome! You should keep that up with Rachel on every 3rd day of the month!
Barb